domingo, 13 de junio de 2010

I Follow Through

I m gonna feel when it´s time to feel and think when I need to. It is true that most of the time we tend to be misled by one or the other. In my case, it was about choice. I chose all that for me. It was the liberty of choosing to listen to my mind when I should let the heart do the talking. And the glory of the pain I felt when, in true masochistic fashion, they disappointed me. It was never their fault. It was mine. Selfsabotage 101, step 0.

Well, no more.

From now on I will allow myself to feel again when it´s necessary and I will think when it´s mandatory. I will follow my gut and I will take my own advice. I´ll still be passionate when required and calculating when appropriate.

No more, no less.

PD: it´s easy today. Because my heart and mind want the same thing. Hay que aprender a gatear primero.

No hay comentarios: