miércoles, 25 de abril de 2007

Perfect Sentences


-Can I offer you a ciggie?
-(silently screaming Yeeeeees) I don't really smoke that much, but yes, that would be nice.

-I want you back.
-I don't.

-I'm sooo sorry for everything.

-Hey! Did you loose some weight?

-You got the part. Shooting starts next week. Get your ass to New York NOW!

-King Kong is probably the worst movie I've seen in 20 years.
-Nop, not true... you didn't see it.

-Members Only.

-Free Whisky/Rum.

-This right here, this thing between you and me, is over because I'm just not that into you anymore.

-Good morning, I already made you a fresh glass of Nestea and slipped some Oreos in your purse.

-Welcome to La Guaira.

-I'm driving tonight.

-And yes, I'm paying for dinner. And don't let your macho ego get in the way.

No hay comentarios: