miércoles, 25 de abril de 2007

Muaks

Kiss me. One last time. Please, I know it’s been a while, but please kiss me. One last time. Just so I don’t have to live with the fact that I can’t remember when our last kiss was. Maybe if I had known it was going to be our last kiss I would have made the most out of it. I would have remembered in that very moment that, in the beginning, you didn’t know how to move you tongue in my mouth, and how you eventually learned how to do it properly. If only I had been paying attention I could remember your teeth biting softly and your hands covering my face. The smell of your hair and the fact that it was always long enough to be sexy but short enough to be manly, would have been with me for the rest of my life. Was it snowing? I can’t remember. Was it raining? I really can’t tell. Was it a goodbye kiss? Was I sober? Were you sober? Would you have done it if we weren’t? Was I so certain that we would kiss again that I may have ruined it? Were you concentrating? Were your heart and your mind and soul in it? Or was it just a little “see you later” kiss? Did I smell like I just had smoked 2 packs of cigarettes?--Which, coincidentally, I probably had--, and did you by any chance got used to that smell and didn’t find so disgusting? And, for some reason, after telling you all these things, I don´t really care so much if you want to kiss me or rather miss me… or neither one.

No hay comentarios: